I'm having a little trouble today coming up with something to write about. I have lots of little snippets of EXTREMELY IMPORTANT THINGS floating around in my mind, but instead of landing and congealing into some sort of logical (don't laugh) story or conversation, they continue to just, you know, float.
But I thought you might be interested in hearing what some of the snippets are saying...
1. Friends are so important.
2. I could not be more blessed to have The Chief as my husband and very best friend.
3. The Chief probably needs to confiscate my credit card.
4. In the last two days, Weegie has overdosed on blueberries three times.
5. Someone seriously needs to invent underpants that don't ride up. Some make the claim, but they lie.
6. Blue is my favorite color and that's never gonna change.
7. Thursday I'm making a King Cake from scratch. Then I'm probably going to eat it.
8. Yesterday the girl behind me in Zumba said she watched me to follow the steps. Bless her heart.
9. I think our dryer has finally eaten the very last of The Chief's black socks.
10. Last night I dreamed that I had really long beautiful hair. I was so shocked when I looked in the mirror this morning.
11. I need to remember not to eat Chinese food for lunch and then Mexican food for dinner. Ever again.
12. I want to be a guest star on NCIS or NCIS Los Angeles. Or Castle. Or A Person of Interest.
13. #12 is never gonna happen.
14. From now on I'm buying only organic carrots. (Well, when I buy carrots.)
15. I really like authentic people. Just regular, authentic people.
16. The lake at the farm is getting some water in it! I'll take pictures for y'all this weekend.
17. I am addicted to TAB.
Like I said. Things are kind of floating. I'll let you know when I settle on a topic.
PS Sorry about #5. But I'm here to speak the hard truth.